Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Who is Tracking You Online?

G'day, ey! Glad you could find a few minutes to click by. Coffee's fresh and the virtual treats are aromatically delectable so help yourself. I promise I won't track how many you wolf down,eh! You have enough tracking in your life...and may not even realize it. When I saw this, I knew I should bring it to you. Yes, it is an ad for a company that provices a service. I have nothing to do with them and I know nothing about their service. It is just something to be aware of.

As you surf the Internet, you may be spied on and tracked by various individuals and organizations. In most cases, your online activity are tracked without your knowledge or consent. And if you’re not careful, you could be the next victim of identity theft or a scam!  

The infographic below reveals who can track you online and what you can do to protect yourself. Please share this infographic with your family and friends.



Who is tracking you online
See ya, eh! Bob   





0 comments: