Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coffee With Bob Goes Viral!

Well, there you are. I was beginning to wonder... though I know you try to get by the blog as often as you can. It's always a pleasure to have you click by. Hey... some great news (for me, anyway) but let's get you a nice refreshing mug of coffee and a virtual no-fat treat first. 

And now the news! My Coffee With Bob blog is being featured on Feedspot (click the link to see what they are all about) so now folks around the world who subscribe to Feedspot can read my blog. 

In fact, they also picked up another of my blogs - Teach Overseas

I have a new blog as well that I will tell them about so perhaps they can feature that one for me as well. I love the attention!  My new blog is called Insights Thailand. (Gives me something to do in the few minutes I have between my other blogs, painting, writing, house renovations, online school and the multitudinous other things that occupy my day!) 

Don't forget to check out Feedspot!

See ya, eh!

Bob


PS: Looks as though I  have to add snow shovelling to that list as of today. Good exercise and it will be good thinking time, eh! (Yeah right!)




0 comments: