Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

...or 2557 if you are in Thailand, in which case it is already evening over there whereas it is early morning here. Whew! Hey... great to see you. You look as though you are ready for a nice mug of coffee. How about a virtual treat while you're at it? Go on...start the year off right, eh!

Speaking of starting the year off right, are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year? Send me a note and (with your permission) I'll share them in my blog tomorrow. Yup. Uh-huh! For sure! 

I hereby resolve to:

1. Get my Montessori Book completed and published by the spring!
2. Work on a second book of children's short stories!
3. Lose some weight! Not specific enough? Well, I have a suit that is three inches smaller around the waist that I am. Not sure I will fit into it by summer but I am going to work on it, okay! (What do you want to wear a suit for anyway, Bob. Though you were retired...)
4. Coupled with # 3 is to learn more about the benefits of meditation (Yeah...weird, eh!).

That's probably it for now. I may think of some more later...like getting more into oil painting.

Have yourself a wonderful New Year's Day (or what's left of it) and don't forget to sent me your resolutions. 

May 2014 be the year you get done everything you want to do in a healthy, happy prosperous way!

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: