Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Great Lakes Triangle

G'day to you! How's it going? Wassup? Been caught in any weird fog lately? Electronically charge your mug with a fresh dose of java and grab hold of a virtual muffin, why don't'cha? Yesterday, I was on about electronic fog. Here's a video that got me interested in this in the first place. It's about a lady who went for a sail one evening on Lake Michigan. I saw this on William Shatner's Weird or What.  I'm always interested in anything suggesting a different dimension, time warp or other weird spacial thing.

Her boat was suddenly engulfed in a weird fog that seemed to take over her boat. She thought it lasted only a few minutes but when it disappeared as suddenly as it appeared, she looked at her watch and it was after midnight - two hours later than it should have been. Her captain's watch corroborated her own.

Watch the video and see what you think. It refers to the fellow I mentioned in my blog yesterday, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ISnU8vjys

There's another case of a whole lake freighter disappearing while travelling with a sister ship. Something's going on. I have no idea what it is but  maybe, as some suspect, it is a link between time and space...a doorway to another dimension. What do you think?

See ya in our own time-space continuum, eh!

Bob 


We're watching you... earthlings.
 

0 comments: