Monday, September 9, 2013

Dubai Tuner Gives Back Seat Driving a Whole New Meaning

Well a wonderfully caffo day to you! Hope life's driving you in the right direction. Pour some freshly roasted and ground arabica into your mug. Help yourself to a virtual treat then sit back and let Ali do the driving (if you happen to be in Dubai, I mean).

Seen from the outside, the 2008 Nissan Patrol modified by Ali, of Kingdom Customs Garage, in Dubai, looks completely normal, but open the front door and you’ll notice a few details are missing. And by details I mean the steering wheel, pedals, shift stick…

You probably haven’t seen anything like this before; I certainly haven’t. Sick of sitting behind the wheel while his friends had all the fun in the back, Ali, a tuner from Dubai moved the driver’s seat to the back of his 2008 Nissan Patrol. 

The steering wheel now sits behind the front seats, along with the pedals, dashboard gauges, manual transmission and even the rear-view mirror. All that’s left in the front is the dashboard and a series of LED screens for the passengers to pass the time while the driver does his thing in the back. This is either photoshopped! The car is actually drivable.

"May I see your license and registration please?"
"But I'm not driving, officer."
"What do mean you're not...hey, where's the steering wheel?"
"Back there."
"Oh, I see. Okay. Roll down your back window, please so I can talk to the driver. I can't believe I just said that!"
"Do you have a back seat driver's license, sir?"

See ya, eh!''

Bob

PS: Good winter project for you, eh!

0 comments: