Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Green Energy News





Well now…good day to you. I hope you’re in harmony the natural order of things today! Grab yourself a coffee and a virtual treat and let’s see if we can find something interesting to chat about. Oh, I know… I wanted to tell you about another great new blog I’ve started and invite you to visit. It’s called Green Energy News and it’s going to be full of stuff on solar power, wind power, alternative fuels and lots of do-it-yourself projects.

When you have a few minutes, have a browse around. Let me know what you think.


I already have three articles to kick things off:
1.    Advantages of Renewable Energy
2.    Alternative Energy Solar
3.    How to build a wind generator

Needless to say the blog is aimed at those folks who are into saving energy in their homes and particularly do-it-yourselfers who want to tackle projects such as small wind turbines, solar panels, researching chicken poop as an alternative fuel, et al.

I’ll also be sending out a twice-weekly newsletter (in my spare time of course) and subscribers can claim an e-book called “Green-Up Your Home”. Worth a read! Sign up at the site!

So you see, I don’t just kick back and do nothing all day; write my coffee with Bob Blog and be done with it. Places to go…things to do…people to see!

See ya!

Bob


Holy Bananas! We’ve got comments from all kinds of people today:

Wayne from Valleyfield:
People who are preoccupied with heaven, hell, death, space etc. Read the Bible or ask Wikipedia, :-))
Bones from Québec

Pat from Cornwall:

Hi Bob
I'm with the 'worm fodder and bits of ash' theory. We're no more alive (and just marginally smarter) than the worms you refer to. Would you ask the same questions about their afterlife that you do about ours? Maybe not. Although I know some do. But for me the conclusion I come to is the biological systems have it figured out. The life system continues. But you and I won't. In fact we need to go for the renewal process to work. If you want to have some aspects of yourself linger, I suggest you work on a blog. ;-))
Cheers
Pat

Bob’s reply:
Good thought, Pat. A blog from the afterlife. I’m not ready for it yet but nothing wrong with starting the thinking process going, eh! An inter-dimensional blog, hmmm!

Eva from Toronto:

Hi Bob, it's Eva -- what a great thinker - and - writer you are. Thanks for placing me on your list.
As Christine might have told you , we are developing a Zoomer site, with one of the significant elements of it being blogs -- topics  would be the writer's choice

I would hope that as we get closer to 'live time' that we could link to your blog????? 

EV

Bob’s reply:

Hi Eva! Welcome. Long time no see! Glad you like my blog and, yes, I’d be delighted to link to your site.
Bob

0 comments: