Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Abducted Files?

Hi there! 

Grand to see you today…virtually, that is. We need to get our webcams in sync. No, that’s not my picture attached…though maybe in an alternate life. Once you’ve selected the muffin of the day and filled your mug, c’mon over here and let me fill your ear.  You may have missed this because I am not sure it got reported on the news but it seems there are strange goings on in Australia.  

“Y’mean like watching footy in the arvo and having a barbie in the evo?” No, not exactly. See... the government, like all governments I’m sure, keeps records of all UFO sightings and reports over their territory. Well a local newspaper recently asked the government for some information on sightings. They’re allowed to do that under their Freedom of Information Act. Well, lo and behold, there they were – gone! I can just hear the Aussie government official, can’t you?

”G’day, Bruce. Wish we could help you, mate, but some bugger’s pissed off with all of our UFO files.”

Needless to say this has caused a minor uproar within the Air Command and the Australia Department of Defense who confirmed that the files were indeed missing.

Oz isn’t the only place that manages to misplace OFO files apparently. Same thing happened in Britain a short while ago. When Britain's Ministry of Defense released thousands of reports related to UFO sightings in Britain over the past few decades, files relating to sightings between 1980-1982 were missing.

“I say, some blighter’s nicked our files! Dreadfully sorry about that, old chap.”

Yeah right. C’mon, eh. You don’t suppose there’s something the governments are not telling us, do you? Have these files been abducted? We’ll likely never know…

See ya!

Bob

Comment from Paul in Tokyo:
Hate to be picky, but I am having a really bad day:

doccie???>>dossier?

(I know this is from the original poster's text and not Bob's.)

Bob’s reply:
I thought about changing it but for the sake of something or other I left it in knowing you’d figure it out. ‘Doccie’ is a new buzzword as in film or video ‘clip’, I believe. 

Comment from Pat in Cornwall (Canada):

In my case I guess it would be the release of hot air.  :-))

Bob’s reply:

Spoken like a true Canadian politician!

0 comments: