Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Computerized Paintbrush and I

Hey there! How're you doing? Hope all's well. A good start is when you wake up in the morning ready to face another day, right? Here in Whitby this morning, it's -13.2 C but feels like -25C with the wind chill and just to add a little excitement on the roads, there're snow flurries on the way. Bundle up are the words of the day here. 

Good time to stay inside with a mug of coffee and a virtual treat, eh!

Yesterday in the before sunrise hours, I managed to get some digital art done. Take a look!

Got a ton of other projects on the go as always but every once in a while, the urge strikes me to get creative and digital art is how I scratch that itch, so to speak. I feature the works of other artists so why not show some of my own works, eh? I'm still working slowly on updating my website www.bobsartstudio.net


If you click over there you'll see that I still have a lot of links to update. Takes a while!

See ya, eh!


Bob




0 comments: