Sunday, January 6, 2013

Extraterrestrials Coming to Thailand!

Well, g'day to you. I hope it's a good one. Today is my birthday so I may have to force down a piece of birthday cake. Never mind how old I am but the numbers add up to 8. That's all I'm going to say about it! Now where was I. Oh yeah! Extraterrestrials have been seen in Thailand! I say extraterrestrials because all foreigners in the country are considered aliens so there are already thousands there. The first UFO was seen on Christmas Day in Sakon Nakorn. Help yourself to a mug of coffee and a virtual treat while I fill you in...in case you missed it, I mean, eh.

The Thai online community is buzzing about an alleged photo of a UFO that was taken by an eighth grade student on Christmas Day in the northern community of Sakon Nakorn.

As you can see above, the photo is convincing and anyone who says otherwise is a joyless cynic.

On Dec 25, Sawang Dindaeng School in Sakon Nakhon organized a variety of outdoor activities to celebrate its “Sports Day.” One of the participants, Thidarat Boonlee, enjoyed the proceedings so thoroughly that she felt like she had to take a photo to commemorate the occasion.

At 2PM, Thidarat pulled out her mobile phone and took a snapshot of her friends, who were seated on the grandstand opposite. In addition to her friends, the high schooler found that she had snapped a photo of a flying saucer.

Incredulous about her find, Thidarat attempted to take a second photo of the coconut tree behind which the UFO had appeared, but the saucer failed to make a second appearance.

Weerayos Yuttarin, an English teacher at the school, told Mthai that Thidarat was a well-behaved student who was unlikely to fabricate the story.

“I heard many teachers talking about their UFO experience on the same day but I did not believe since there was no concrete evidence,” said Weerayos.

Weerayos added that behind the row of coconut trees were townhouses that should not have a height of more than three stories.

No word yet from the Catholic Church regarding the theological implications of a UFO sighting on Christmas Day, but let's think about it for a minute, eh... could there have been an alien abduction 2000 years ago? Anything's possible, right? Halleluleh! Take me to your leader. Of course if they land in Thailand with all the beautiful women it might be more like "Take me to your condo. I'll see your leader later!"

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: