Monday, September 15, 2014

My New Exhibit Starts Today!

Well, hi there! Glad you could find time to click by today. Almost didn't see you there in your dandy new camo recliner! Pour yourself a refreshing mug of java and grab a delectable, no-fat muffin off the tray, why don't'cha. I've been scurrying around trying to get ready for my new art exhibit that opens later today.

Now that I am involved with the Focus Art group here in Cornwall, it keeps me up on what's happening on the arts and culture scene and that includes opportunities to exhibit my artwork. Linda Geisal, Supervisor with Glen Stor Dun Lodge, a senior's residence, and fellow Focus Art member, gives other members a chance to show off some of their art at the Lodge for residents, visitors and staff to see.

My exhibit starts today and I will have 8-10 pieces, most of which you can see in the above picture. Except one, they are digital paintings...done on the computer; enlarged and printed on canvas, then finished with clear acrylic to add some texture. Quite a neat effect and relatively new art form though I've been into it for 10 + years.

My exhibit runs until October 14 so if you're in the area and want a close up look at some of my art, head on down to Montreal Road. The Glen Stor Dun Lodge is right next to the Nav Centre.

I am now up to 800 digital images and soon as I get time, I'll be adding the latest ones to my website: http://www.bobsartstudio.net

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: