Saturday, December 21, 2013

‘Introduction to Teaching Overseas’ Goes Mobile!



Caffo! Caffo! Caffo! I hope you are having a caffo day learning something you didn't know before and a little coffee to guide you through the day. Manoeuver a person-sized (politically correct, eh!) virtual Christmas treat onto your plate to compliment your mugful of java, why don’t’cha? Speaking of learning...


When I began teaching in Thailand many years ago, I soon realized that, as a new overseas teacher, there was a lot I wished I had known before embarking on my new career. So, I made notes and eventually turned them into a booklet that for years I have been giving away to anyone who visited my Sunbridge Institute of English website and asked for a copy. 


Now that I am using Smashwords to publish my books, I thought I would add my Introduction to Teaching Overseas and make it available to the world of mobile eReader enthusiasts. As of December 19, it is live and available in most eReader formats. If you want to get a copy for someone, it is priced at $.99. That’s right! Ninty-nine cents! Such a bargain, eh! Can’t beat that. It is full of useful information and tips for new or aspiring teachers. 


Here’s where you can find it on Smashwords:

Introduction to Teaching Overseas



You must know someone who has talked about teaching overseas, right? At less than a buck, what a great stocking stuffer it would make...though I am not sure how you would fit an electronic book in a Christmas stocking...unless, of course, it was inside a Kindle or Kobo or Sony Reader or... unless it is a virtual Christmas stocking. Now there’s a whole new marketing angle that I don’t think anyone else has thought of yet! Dang, I’m so clever! How quickly can I patent that idea?


See ya, eh!


Bob

0 comments: