Thursday, April 25, 2013

Woman eats 2,500 calories a night while asleep

Well, hi there! Thanks for clicking by today. Did you have a restful sleep last night? Did you gain weight while you slept? Pour some coffee into your mug and snag a virtual treat while I tell you about Leslie Kusack. See, most people lose about 100 calories or so while they're catching z-z-z-z's but not Leslie...

Lesley Cusack, 55, keeps herself on a strict diet during the day because she has no control over what she eats while asleep at night. 
The mother-of-three from Warrington, Cheshire, in the U K, said: "I can only tell by the remains in the morning. I tend to find opened tins of things or packets and I've no idea whether I've eaten some of them cold or not. 
"Sometimes I've found soup in pans, but also in bowls - it all can get rather messy. 
"I've put alarms on my doors in the hope it will wake me up. It doesn't work though. I simply turn it off in my sleep. 
"I'm trying lose weight but it's a constant battle. I can follow a diet to the letter but it literally goes to pot at night. 

Aha! Eureka! Nong...that must be why I'm not losing weight. I must get up during the night and snack on a sandwich or two. Must be, eh! There's a good explanation for everything if you look hard enough and  accept pliable facts.

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: