Monday, January 5, 2015

It takes all kinds...

Hi-dee-hi-dee-ho! Good to see you and thanks for clicking by. How the heck are you? Can't complain? Good...'cause nobody listens anyway, right? Pour yourself a mugful of arabica and snag a virtual muffin or doughnut as you whip past the tray. Y'know, it takes all kinds of people to make a world, doesn't it? Well read on...

Calvin Nicol, 31, complained that he was obviously the victim of a "hate crime" when thugs beat him up in Ottawa, Ontario, on Nov. 1 -- just because he is intensely tattooed and pierced, with black-inked eyes, a split tongue and implanted silicone horns on his forehead. (Though "hate" may have been involved, so far "body modification" is not usually covered in anti-discrimination laws.

However, Nicol suggested one legal angle when he explained that "piercing myself and changing my appearance, and making me look like the person I want to look like is almost a religious experience to me.") [Ottawa Citizen, 11-15-2014] 

Me? I think Canada should employ Calvin as a border guard. What do you think? Let me hear from you! 

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: