Sunday, March 3, 2013

Introducing the Potty Putter!

Hi there. I saw this and I knew that, being an avid golfer, you'd want to have one. So, fill your mug and grab hold of a virtual treat while I tell you about this great new Canadian invention.

The Potty Putter is a great Golf Tournament Gift. The toilet time golf game that enables you to practise your putting while doing a duty.

The Potty Putter is the perfect fun gift for the avid golfer. After two cups of coffee, a large cabbage roll and a bowl of chili, the Potty Putter will entertain you for hours. Not to mention, no more yips on those two footers on the real course.

So I'll bet you're s(h)itting there saying, "Where can I get one of those handy dandy Potty Putters, Bob?" Well, I'm glad you asked and here's your answer. Go to the Great Canadian Gift Company at:

http://www.thegreatcanadiangiftcompany.com/The-Potty-Putter_p_1614.html


It could add a new, fun aspect to constipation, don't'cha think?

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: