Saturday, December 13, 2014

Names in the News

Well, hi there. How're things with you today? Going according to plan? Well go get yourself a mug of coffee and a virtual treat then come join me at the VIP table as I enlighten you as to how names can have a significant impact on a person's career... by association.

1.
Arrested in October for burglary of a Kohl's department store in Alhambra, California: Ms. Josephine Crook, 49. 


 

 

2.
Passed away on Oct. 15 in Marietta, Georgia: Ms. Ida Gbye,81.







3.


 Arrested in October and charged with stabbing two men in Regina, Saskatchewan: Ms. Danielle Knife, 24 


 4.
Charged in Mississauga, Ontario, in October with sexually assaulting three male patients: psychologist Dr. Vincent Hung Lo



5.
Arrested in November in Gainesville, Florida, on sexual assault charges but then exonerated three days later when accuser Jeremy Foster was caught lying: Mr. Phuc Kieu, 58


 

Sources: [KNBC-TV (Los Angeles), 10-26-2014] [Marietta Daily Journal, 10-23-2014] [CTV News (Regina), 10-16-2014] [The Star (Toronto), 10-7-2014] [First Coast News (Jacksonville), 11-26-2014] 

Just call me 'Bloodhound Bob'! I track down and sort through a slew of interesting tidbits and decide which ones I think are worthy of passing along to my ever-increasing (he said hopefully) faithful readership.

This reminds me of the name of a Chinese Funeral Home on Spadina Ave. in Toronto that I saw long ago. It is called 'Wing On'...which I thought was quite appropriate.

See ya, eh!

Bob

0 comments: